This site has many features for
parents, participants and coaches.
We are continuing to build this site.
Here are some of the features we
will be offering here:
- Post game schedules
- Coaches contact info
- Online sign-ups
- Post practice schedules
- Directions to game locations
- Sell/Exchange your used equipment
- Email Rec Club questions
- View rosters
- Links to help coaches coach
- Links for parents to learn more
- Download Goals & Rules per sport
- Notifications of sign-ups
- Sign up to receive emails/notifications
Do you have used equipment that your child has outgrown or looking to purchase equipment for you child? Look at our easy to use equipment exchange section. It is free to use and is a great help way to save on some lightly used equipment. Anyone that has equipment that they would like to donate to the Hart Recreation Club, please contact us via email. All equipment donations will be sold on this site and proceed to go to the Rec Club.Read More
1) To help Oceana youth enjoy exercise and healthy habits.
2) To learn Teamwork and basic skills.
3) To learn, listen, to take directions and learn rules.
4) To learn about Competition and Sportsmanship.
5) To help kids have fun with friends and adults.
6) To support our schools system athletics, coaches, and teachers.
7) To build community through volunteer participation.
8) Township Participation.